Friday, November 11, 2011

RIIT - "Unholy Goat Worship Demo 2010"

RIIT
"Unholy Goat Worship Demo 2010"
Independent/Self Released


RIIT is from Bacolod City, Nekros (I miss KRATORNAS) Occidental. This is their second demo.         It features five songs and a MAYHEM cover that plays for about 15 minutes. It comes in a 3" CD with an eight panel sleeve. I got this from Carlos/We The Infected 'Zine through trade.              I have copy 55/666 and I wish I have the other 665 copies of this shit and I will flush all of them down the toilet where it belongs. "Anti Core! Anti Trend! Anti Poser!" They're lying. It also says "Written And Recorded In The Drunk Summer Of 2010." I guess that's their excuse for sounding like shit. I hope they stay away from alcohol next time they decide to write and record.         This sounds like a typical day at the Malabanan Siphoning Services.