Monday, September 3, 2012

Nekromantik


NEKROMANTIK
"Hardbox Limited Edition"
Media Target Distribution

NEKROMANTIK 2 
"Hardbox 20th Anniversary Limited Edition" 
Media Target Distribution

I discovered Nekromantik through Death Metal. I thought Nekromantik was a band. I always see Death Metal bands wear Nekromantik t-shirts! I was in high school and there was no Internet at that time and I honestly have no idea. I only learned that Nekromantik was a film after reading an Autopsy interview. Since then I have been looking for a copy. I managed to get a sub-standard VHS copy from a trader and years later, I got a bootleg DVD from RFC (OG local mall in Las Pinas City). It's extremely difficult to get an official copy, and when I come across one, I couldn't afford it. It's fucking killer that they released these obra maestra on limited edition hardbox sets and I was fortunate enough to get a copy of each. Nekromantik is the sickest underground film that I have ever seen and to finally have an official copy in my hands means a lot to me. Horns up to Buttgereit and Jelinski!  

Check out www.buttgereit.info for Nekromantik swag!