Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wave Of Darkness/Scrawlshop/Tripalium/In Dark Purity 'Zines



 L-R: Roel/Tripalium, Alex/IDP, Georgekills/Impetus, Emil/WOD, and Rallye/Scrawlshop

This photo was taken after the "Bahid Ng Dugo" gig at Mayrics, España, Manila on June 1, 2007.  Who would have thought that we would all be working together?

WAVE OF DARKNESS, SCRAWLSHOP, TRIPALIUM, and IN DARK PURITY 'zines will be working on a four-way split issue!  Well, Rallye is not aware of it yet, but I'm sure there is nothing he can do about it now!  This is going to be IN DARK PURITY 'zine's first time to work with other 'zines as I have always wanted to do things on my own, but I don't know how much longer I can do 'zines with all my real life responsibilities, so I thought it would be a killer idea to work on a four-way split issue with these sick fucks! We all have different ideologies in our 'zines, but we all know how to have a fucking killer time when we all get together, and we all love and respect Metal for what it is and what it's about and we will never sell our souls to the mainstream like what other so called Metalheads are doing in the local scene these days! The working title for my side of the split will be called "Orgy In Excrements." It's the only way I can describe this vile alliance. It's a song title from AUTOPSY's "Acts Of The Unspeakable" in case you didn't know. I'm looking forward to this project and it's an honor and pleasure to be working with the Philippines' sickest fanzine editors!